Credmarg Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), through its Website and Mobile Application called “Kilope”, runs an employee financial wellness platform that allows the employee users to track their salary and enables them to withdraw credit, the earned amount of salary at any point of time at an agreed transaction fee which credit is extended by Non-Banking Financial Companies with whom the Kilope has arrangements.
By using or accessing the Kilope platform or opening an Account on the Kilope Platform, you agree to accept the present Policy, and you hereby consent to Kilope collecting, processing, using, disclosing, sharing, and transferring your Information and personal data, including but not limited to sensitive Personal Information. This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder.
In a case in future, if You intend that Your Information as collected should not be used or should be deleted, you can withdraw your consent as provided in the present Policy by writing to Kilope platform revoking the said consent or deleting the Account, as the case may be.
Kilope reserves itself the right to modify, change or update this Policy. Continued accessing of the Kilope platform or use of the Products and Services shall be deemed to be your acceptance of this Policy or amendments thereof.
2. Collection, processing, disclosure, and sharing of Information i. Kilope collects, uses, discloses, shares, and transfers Information, other content, communications, Information, etc. provided by User Employees when the Users use the Kilope platform or the Products and Services.
ii. For the purpose of these Terms, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information you or the Employer provides to Kilope and shall include, without limitation, your name, gender, date of birth, age, phone number, photograph, financial Information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, your email ID and password, your employee identification number with the Employer, official email id, your employment history with the Employer, attendance details KYC details (PAN, Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Salary Slip, account details and bank statements, income tax returns, etc.).
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean Information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes Information from you, such as the type of internet browser You use, mobile device or computer you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Personal and Non-Personal Information together is referred to as “Information.” Kilope may collect Information from you when you open an Account or fill out the Application Form, when you use the features of the Products and Services, when you participate in surveys conducted, when you interact with the customer care team when you carry out transactions on the Kilope platform etc.
3. 3. Information Usage Kilope may use your Information for:
i.Manage Your Account.
1. Providing access to the Kilope platform and/or use of the Products and Services.
2. Send SMS for authenticating operations via One Time Password (OTP) etc.
3. Conduct a survey or analysis of your Account etc.
4. Develop, test, and improve the Kilope platform, testing, and troubleshooting, rectifying glitches, improving navigation, and the facilitation of Products and Services.
5. Information – how it may be shared
Kilope may disclose or share your information which includes your Personal Information, to enable providing of Products and Services:
i. Sharing with NBFCs or credit information companies Information shared by You may be disclosed and shared with NBFC and/or credit information companies, as the case may be, in order to enable you to avail of the Salary Advance Facility.
1. Disclosure as required by law or to authorities. Your Information may be shared with authorities such as government/statutory authorities or under court orders; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
2. Disclosure to third parties, including payment gateways Kilope may be required to provide, disclose, or share information collected from You to third-party service providers to provide and ensure the availability of Products and Services, payment gateways, etc.
3. Sharing of Information with prospective suitors or acquirers Information may be required to be disclosed acquirer, assignee, or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity or business of Kilope.
5. Protection of Information You explicitly agree, represent, and warrant that you: i.Kilope, on a best effort basis, shall attempt to take adequate measures to protect the security of your Information, including Personal Information, and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. Kilope takes adequate precautions, on a best effort basis, to secure and protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction, by using industry standards of physical, technical, and administrative security measures, although you agree that the same cannot be foolproof since no security system is impassable and accordingly Kilope cannot and does not commit or guarantee that the Information may be absolutely free from invasion or breach.
1. Kilope shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of your Information by or for any actions or inactions of the NBFC or any other third party that receives your Information.
2. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and Kilope would, in no circumstances, be liable or responsible for any breach in this regard by You.
3. Personal Information, upon deletion of your Account, is also generally deleted unless you have not repaid the Salary Advance Facility or the interest accrued thereon or the Transaction Fees; the same is required to comply with any legal requirements, fraud prevention, or assistance in any inquiry, for resolving disputes, to protect Kilope’s interests, to continue to develop and improve Products and Services.
6. Mechanism for Grievance Redressal In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the contact details for raising grievances, if any, are provided below:
Address: Plot no 10, Nectar gardens, Kavuri Hills Road, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081, India
Contact Number: +91 9672421830